Saturday 30 September 2017

Love Me Beauty September 2017

This month there was something a little different from Love Me Beauty. For 60 Credits you can get the PMD Kiss System:

PMD Kiss System - PMD Kiss is a smart anti-aging lip plumping treatment. It uses pulsating vacuum technology and specially formulated serum to create a fuller appearance of lip volume and restore youthfulness to lips. With daily use, PMD Kiss will boost collagen and create long lasting plumped up results. RRP £125

60 CREDITS




There is just one button on the unit which makes it really easy to use, you press once for the first setting twice for the second and then the third press turns the unit off. There is also a cap to keep it clean

It comes with 2 different sizes rubber ends depending on how big your lips are to begin with




It is so easy to use

1. Apply PMD-Kiss smart lip Plumping serum onto clean, dry lips. (Use only on the lips)

2. Power on PMD-Kiss, place it firmly & directly onto your lips creating a tight seal for suction

3. Use PMD-Kiss in the 6 sections of your lips and you will hear and feel PMD-Kiss working

4. Allow PMD-Kiss to pulse 15-20 times on each section of your lips. You will be able to hear the pulses.

It is totally painless which to be honest the first time I used it I wasn't expecting much from this as it didn't feel as though it was doing anything at all. but when I saw the result I was defiantly impressed.

The results are not permanent but I have notices that they are lasting longer each time that I am using it. My lips also feel really soft. This time of year I start to get really dry lips. I think that the serum is most certainly helping with this






I can tell a difference in using this for just 1 week I have not been using it every day, just as and when. As it is re-chargeable I have been able to use it more as I have not had to be tied down with wires!

I think that this is a bargain from Love Me Beauty!

You can get yours HERE!

I also have a discount code for 20% off your first order just use the code emmajade20

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment