Saturday 9 September 2017

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals



There's a mix of matte and shimmer shades in this palette, which I really love. It has enough variation that you can create a complete look with just this palette...it has highlight shades, matte transitions/crease, and lid colors. I tend to not wear shimmery shades for day time wear but do love them for an evening, this pallets is great for travelling with both options in one.

It also comes with a double ended brush rather than one of those sponge-tipped applicators which defiantly prefer, most of my Makeup Revolution palettes on the past have come with the sponge applicator so this is  a great improvement  especially for a £6.99 palette. It's honestly not the best brush, but it's nice to have just in case!

The colour pay off is OK? Its not the best if i was to be comparing it to say my Urban Decay Naked pallets which are one of my favorite brands, but this is a £40 + pallet! If you are comparing it to other drugstore options i think that this does extremely well.

The shimmer shades are not quite as punchy and there is a little bit of fall out there but overall they are very good. The matte shades are a lot more pigmented, and both are really bendable. I have found that it does work better over a primer, I think that this does make all the difference to the look, and the longevity of the wear. I have been impressed that it has stayed up all day. I have used other Makeup Revolution pallets and I have not been blown away with how well they wear but I have to say that this pallet is up there with other more expensive options.



I do think that colour wise this is a good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Pallet or the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette

What do you guys think of the Pallette?

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment