Saturday 23 September 2017

Big Sexy Hair



I have been sent some lovely items from Sexy Hair, I have used their products before but they were part of a different range. Again this time I have not been disappointed, these are really lovely products. I received:

BIG SEXY HAIR
Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse

BIG SEXY HAIR
Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray

BIG SEXY HAIR
Full Bloom Long-Lasting Thickening & Refreshing Spray

I have pretty thick hair any way but as it is fairly heavy so it can fall flat. for this look I used the spray mousse on damp hair, I then blow dried it upside down as I have found that this gives me the most volume. I then loosely sectioned my hair and curled it using a 1.5 inch barrel curler. I finished with the volumizing hair spray.

The style lasted well, I have found that if I do not use any product before I curl my hair it does tend to drop out, so the mousse definitely helped






I have used the thickening spray when I have wore my hair straight, this has created more volume at the root to, and has not weighed my hair down or made it feel greasy which I have found some products have dine in the past

You can find their range on the Look Fantastic Website HERE 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment