Saturday 2 September 2017

Eye Of Horus Cosmetics - Brow Fibre


I have a love hate relationship when it comes to my eyebrows, I know that they are not that bad eu natural, but my teenage years spent plucking the to about 1 hair line thick, has not done them any favors! They have thickened up, thank goodness but they are not even which is my issue.




I have used brow gels before and like how they hold my brows in place to I was excited when the brand Eye Of Horus agreed to send be a sample of their brow gel.

I like the fact that this is a fibre gel, so it ,makes the brows appear thicker as it holds them in place. it is also tinted which helps define your brows that little bit more. it comes in 3 shades ( light medium and dark) I chose the dark shade.




The packing is lovely its in a matte tube which I think makes it stand out really everything in my makeup drawer seems to be shiny! I love the applicatior brush to it is a perfect size! It kind of reminds be of the Benefit Gimme Brow. Its the perfect size as I have found some brow gels, the brush to be too big and I just end up making a mess!


I'm not going to lie and say that this is a miracle product, I think that as with any eyebrow gel you do have to have fairly thick brows to begin with, its not going to adear to hair that simply isn't there. I used my Makeup Revlution Brow Pomade, which I love by the way to define the shape the bottom of my eyebrows, which is the bit I alays find to be uneven, I then used the gel over the top, I think that it doe give me lovely defined brows, I'm pleased to say that they lasted me all day to!

You can find the brow gel and more products from Eye Of Horus HERE

It is also stocked at Beauty Bay 

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment