Saturday 7 October 2017

Brushworks Oval Brushes

I have been interested in trying some oval brushes for a while now, so when I was offered some from Brush works I just had to give them a try!








First let me say that these brushes are so pretty, they are a lovely copper colour with a black handle which is a little bit rubbery which gives you great grip. They are also so soft!! I this that these have to be the softest brushes that I have ever felt! I am not ashamed to admit that I spent a good few minutes stroking them before I actually applied any makeup!

They are really dense brushes which at first I thought may be an issue when it came to blending but it made the process so much faster, I am sure that I also used less product with these to as it was so easy to blend out the foundation, it just seemed to go further.







I was so happy with the finish these brushes gave, I used the smaller of the two to blend my concealer under my eyes and the larger brush for my foundation.

I have to say I think that I am converted my beauty blender defiantly has some competition now, as I have found myself reaching for these brushes in a morning more and more!




You can find Brush Works collection of brushes HERE from the Look Fantastic website 

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment