Saturday 16 September 2017

#PixiPretties Favorites



So I have received another generous package from Pixi Beauty, this contains all the must have products from their PixiPretties collection which was in collaboration with some great bloggers and influencers 




This included the Strobe and Bronze palette, This was in collaboration with Maryam Maquilage. This is a great pallet combining both highlighting and contouring, great for creating a natural glow and a sun kissed look. I have previously used this palette a lot it has a perfect range of shades for me and is really blend-able. 

There was also included a bottle of Pixi's Glow Tonic, I have already mentioned in previous posts how much I love this product, its a great toner that leaves my skin feeling so soft

The Glow-y Powder in the shade Rome Rose is also included, this is a great blush but also adds a hit of glow thanks to its shimmery gold pigments. I really like this product as its really a 2 in 1 product and I'm all about saving that bit of extra time in a morning!

Next up is the Double Cleanse cleanser, in collaboration with Caroline Hirons. I was so happy to see this included as mine has almost ran out! I really do love this product, its just such a great way to remove your makeup at the end of the day without loosing moisture in your skin.





The final item was the Get The Look Its Eye Time eye shadow palette, in collaboration with ItsJudyTime. I love this palette it has some lovely shades with I think will be great for the upcoming autumn. They are really nice warm toned earthy shades. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades and they are all really creamy and blend able. They are not as pigmented as some brands that I have tried, which does mean that they can take a bit more work to reach the desired colour. But as they are so blend-able it is easy to build up the colour, just takes a bit longer to get there. I am very happy with the wearablity of the shades they stay put all day!



You can find all these products and more from the #PixiPretties range HERE


Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment