Saturday 26 August 2017

Milani Cosmetics

I have received some items from Milani Cosmetics to try 



BAKED BLUSH
£9.99

A luxurious powder blush that features a mélange infusion of colors baked on Italian terracotta tiles. Easy to use, senatorial in texture, the nuances of color become extraordinarily luminous. Silky smooth application leaves your face looking healthy and radiant all day.


This is such a lovely texture and it has a little gold shimmer in it which I really like especially for something that I would be taking out and about with me, as it is a great multitasker for when you need that little touch up!


I was pleasantly surprised to see this perfect little mirror and brush inside makes a perfect addition to my on the go make up bag!


AMORE MATTE LIP CRÈME
£9.99

It’s time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Crème has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. Its double-sided, flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear (up to 16 hours!) our Amore Matte Lip Crème is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte.

This to was an amazing consistency, I have to admit, that I did not read the packaging and thought that this would be a lip gloss, witch I rarely wear at the moment. It went on like a gloss then dried matt, which I love, it also stayed on pretty well. It is probably a bit more "pinky" than I would normally go for but it is overall a nice versatile shade 


RETOUCH + ERASE LIGHT-LIFTING CONCEALER
£11.99

Retouch + Erase Light-Lifting Concealer instantly erases the look of dark circles, spots, blemishes and imperfections with an added face brightening effect. Achieve flawless color correction through light technology—like a face-perfecting filter with a smooth, undetectable finish. A mess-proof cushion tip applicator blends the lightweight, full coverage formula over skin easily without creasing or settling into fine lines.

I love the little applicator on this, it helps you dispense just the right amount of product and it also helps to blend it in. If you had this in your makeup bag I think that you could get a way with blending it in with the applicator. i have used this at home though so used my usual beauty blender and it gave great coverage on my under eye area .

You can find their products HERE 

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment