Friday 15 July 2016

Threads Beauty Lashes Makeup Look

I have always loved my red cherry lashes these are what I have been used to and stuck with for quiet a while now. I was keen to try these Theads Beauty lashes as I prefer them to have a thinner band that is easier to bed and fits more comfortably across my eye. These are as comfortable as the Red Cherry lashes which is great 
 

The lashes I used to create this look were the be-bop lashes. They have really cool names. 

I started by priming my eyes with my Collection concealer and used my Naked Smokey eye pallet starting from a light shade in the inner corner slowly getting darker towards the outer corner and into my cut crease. I used Mac reflects gold glitter over the centre of my eyelid and lined with my Essence felt eyeliner. 


There is glue supplied with these lashes it had a bluish tint to it which I did find a bit strange but it actually made it a lot easier to see where I had applied it it has a kind of pearlescent sheen to it but it dried completely clear. I was a bit worried when I opened it as I had to snap the lid off to open it so I wasnt sure how i was going to reuse it! But then I saw that you can turn the lid around and it was in fact reseable. 😃 I wore these on a night out and I didn't take them off until the early hours and they didn't budge there was no edges curling up which is brilliant.


I was able to remove the lashes with my Clinique makeup remover which is what I would normally use to remove my false eyelashes. I was able to clean up the eyelashes and I am defiantly able to wear these again. 

I am excited to try the rest of the range of these lashes as they all look lovely. I normally go for ones that are more natural looking I don't like any that look too dense or overly long but I think the whole collection of these is very wearable

You can purchase Threads Eyelashes here:

harveynichols.com

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment