Friday 15 July 2016

Lee Stafford Hair Care



'If the Earth is not nourished you'll never grow beautiful flowers'

What is it:

“Protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential"


How it works: 

Hair goes through a natural cycle. Each strand is unanchored from it's root every 1-3 years. If you're lucky and your hair has a long cycle (3 years) the hair will grow longer than average. But if you feel your hair gets to that point (usually a couple of inches past the shoulder) were it stops growing then your hair has a shorter life cycle. This treatment prolongs the anchored phase to promote hair growth. To help this, the mask conditions the scalp, soothes dry/split ends and strengthens hair at a cellular level.



Lee Stafford were kind enough to send me some of their products to try. They sent me 3 products from their hair growth range. Now this is something that I don't really need help with I have never had a problem growing my hair. It's always been long it is currently down to the bottom of my back. But I do think this is brilliant at conditioning long hair like mine

The first thing I noticed with this product was the smell it smells amazing. It was similar to the macadamia nut oil treatments I have used in the past. It is such a lovely smell and one that lingers for a long time. 

It left my hair feeling very soft and conditioned.  My hair can get a little dry and frizzy especially with he hot weather that we are having at the moment.

This is a lovely product would defiantly try more from their range, one that is more tailored to my hair type

You can purchase these here from boots they are currently on offer with 1/3 off!


http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FLee-Stafford-Hair-Growth-Treatment-Pink-200ml_854442%2F&unCountry=uk


http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FLee-Stafford-Hair-Growth-Shampoo-200ml_1222178%2F&unCountry=uk

http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FLee-Stafford-Hair-Growth-Conditioner-200ml_1222184%2F&unCountry=uk

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment