Wednesday 27 July 2016

Aquis Essentials Hair Towel


The majority of my life I’ve had long hair and it’s always been thick. It can take hours to dry. Right out of the shower, my hair will immediately soak through a  normal towel. When using a large towel, my neck will start to hurt after just a few minutes and they never stay tucked under for a consistent, tight hold. Since I’ve been using an Aquis towel, I didn't  realise how good it was until I’m away and have to use a regular towel for my hair.

The Aquis towel is machine washable, which for me, is great, as I do my makeup before styling my hair, so I just leave it tied up in the towel, but makeup always seems to find it’s way onto my pretty towel!

Hair is incredibly vulnerable to damage when it’s wet. If you rub it at this delicate point you can do damage that no serum or shampoo can repair, thus creating dull lifeless hair that is prone to frizz and breakage. Then if you blast your hair with heat, you can do even more damage. Drying hair gently is the key to healthy hair. But this is only possible with a towel that is very absorbant such as this one. 

You can purchase your towel here for £30 :


Em x








No comments:

Post a Comment