Friday 1 July 2016

Evening Makeup


I got time to have a play with my makeup before going out tonight. I loving having the time to experiment

I started by moisturising my skin I love the Simple light moisturiser then primed with the Loreal Paris Skin Perfection primer. I used the Nip and Fab eye roller about my eyes. I have found that this has helped to moisturise my eye area and I think it has helped with my eye bags a little to!

Next I moved onto my eyes. I primed my eyelids with some concealer I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in light, I find that a concealer works just as well as a eye primer and works out cheaper I can also use this under my eye.
The eyeshadows mostly came from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette. Starting with strange which is the lighter shade as a highlight then limit to blend the crease and the outer corner. I built up colour in the outer corner using Mugshot and Factory. I blended it with my real techniques blending brush. I finished with Dust one the centre on the eyelid and the inner corner. I used some Bikini-Tini from Benefit, this is a champagne cream eyeshadow. I used this on the centre and the inner corner. I then finished with some Mac Reflects gold for a glittery finish. I used the Collection 2000 Extreme felt liner across my lash line, then Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara in Black to finish my eyelashes. I felt like I didn't want to add false lashes to this look. I filled in my brows a little with the Rimmel Brown pencil in Dark Brown


Next for foundation. I have been loving Maxfactor Face Finity 3 in one foundation. Which I applied with my beauty blender. Next I concealed under my eyes with the same collection 2000 concealer. I then set this with my loose translucent powder. I gave this a bit of time to settle on the skin. Once I have brushed this away I used the Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzing Rocks under my cheeks for some contouring. I used the Makeup Revolution Golden Lights highlighter across my cheekbones and temples. 



That was the finished look. I actually wore my hair straight for a change which i actually really liked

Em X


No comments:

Post a Comment