Saturday 23 July 2016

Eden's Semilla Jojoba Oil review and discounts!!


What is says:

100% Pure Jojoba Oil – 60ml – Certified ORGANIC – Best Natural Oil Moisturiser for Radiant Looking Skin, Silky Smooth Hair and Strong Nails – Ideal For Sensitive Skin – All Round Protection Day & Night – Cold Pressed & Unrefined


I had wanted to try a different oil mostly for my hair I wanted something that wasn't going to weigh down my hair but still help control the frizz. So I was excited to try this. I used a few drops in the palm of my hand after washing and towel drying my hair. I massaged this in from the nape of my neck now as I don't feel I need any kind of product near my roots. My hair is down to the small of my back so I used it on the length of my hair. 


The dropper made it easy to dispense the product as some oils before have got messy when I have had to pour them out, the dropper made this a lot easier and cleaner!


I dried my hair as normal it instantly felt softer and more manageable I am looking forward to trying this a few times to see the results but so far I am very impressed with this oil on my hair.

I have also tried a small amount of this oil on my T-Zone before bed. I don't like using products that are too moisturising before doing my makeup as I don't like the feel of it all day. Using this before bed though made a massive difference to my skin in the morning it was glowing. It made applying my makeup much easier. It didn't block my pores and it doesn't have a really strong fragrance which is good for a face product for me as I don't like them to be too scented and this can trigger my eczema this was brilliant and I think it actually helped to moisturise my normally dry skin

You can purchase this oil from here:

https://www.edenssemilla.com/

You can also get a 1 time 50% off your purchase from Amazon using the codes below:


Em x




No comments:

Post a Comment