Wednesday 27 July 2016

English Soap Company


I received some lovely soaps in the post from the English Soap Company as soon as I opened the package I could tell they were going to smell amazing!


The English soap Company was founded twelve years ago by Bob & Juliet after discovering a large number of vintage soap moulds lying disused in a machinery workshop farm in Kent.

Inspired by the wonderful designs from a bygone age they set out to recreate the luxurious soaps they remembered from childhood.

Their Soaps are made from pure vegetable oils to which they add generous amounts of vegetable derived glycerine and shea butter from the African Karite tree to ensure that the bar moisturises and nourishes the skin.



I received English Lavender and Lilly Of The valley but they have so many lovely fragrances to choose from. 


I was really impressed with the packaging to, these would make amazing gifts. I think they look gorgeous!

I found them to be very moisturising. I have to be carful using soaps on my skin especially ones that are scented as they can make me have a flare up of exzema. These were fine though my skin didn't feel dry after using them it did a really good job of leaving my skin feeling supple. 


You can puchase these soaps from the companies website:


These large soaps are priced at £5.99 which I think is amazing they are huge and have such a strong scent!

Em x 






No comments:

Post a Comment