Saturday 31 March 2018

Pixi Pretties 2018

I received another exciting package, which definitely improved my Monday!  


It was this beautiful package from Pixi, Pixi always come up with amazing PR packages and this certainly did not disappoint! One year after the launch of the original Pixi Pretties collaborations, they partnered with several YouTube beauty influencers to launch all new products! The latest launches are in collaboration with Dulce Candy, ChloĆ© Morello and Weylie Hoang.




I just really can't get over how pretty this package is... Or quite how big it is! I struggled to get this into one shot!


Chloe Morello



Dulce Candy



Weylie Hoang



Palette Chloette - The palette of ChloƩ Morello has struck me the most. Neutral eye shadows and pink blushes are quite my thing. In addition to 3 beautiful blushes, there are 3 pairs of eye shadows containing all the shimmering shades (which can also serve as highlighters) I love a multi use product! There is also a trio of matte shades for the eyebrows, linings or contours. The colors are so pretty and portable, nothing too pigmented or bright. Eye shadow are overall pretty good, I would have liked there to be some more matte, especially if they are going to be used as brow powders. But I think she did a good job making this palette a complete face that is not too cumbersome. She has also created a gloss lip gloss that is beautiful on itself or layered on other lip products.



Coffee Con Dulce - This is again a lovely palette. I love that she has designed a universal palette that works for your face and eyes. It's A really affordable price for the amount of product included.. This is ideal for all skin tones. For shades that do not work as a highlight for you specifically, they make really lovely eye shadows. It is a powder with the consistency of the cream and these are really pigmented and intense. 


Dulce's Lip Candy - Dulce has also created a palette of lips as part of her collection. These also look beautify really wearable shades and they have a lovely pigment to them. However, I am not really a fan of lipstick palettes as I feel that of all of my makeup I fell that lipstick is the item that needs to be topped up the most and its not really all that practical to be taking a palette with you day to day 




Dimensional Eye Creator Palette -  Weylie's palette is a daily palette that appeals to most of us, as it has the most lovely everyday colours. It's also the idea size if you're traveling a lot or even just throwing your purse for makeup on the go. After all, there are not too many neutral pallets. Nope! It also includes a black double-ended kohl pencil and liquid eyeliner.


I am really looking forward to getting plenty more use out of these items, I can seem them been a favorite on my vanity!

Em x





































No comments:

Post a Comment