Sunday 25 March 2018

Easter Home Wear


Now that it is starting to actually look like spring.. finally! I couldn't wait to get out my Easter decorations (plus a few new additions that I may have picked up for this year!) 




The first item is this cute litlle guy I think that this is my favorite Easter item that I have brought this year, he is from The Range.




What a cute little basket this is also a new purchase and I found this in Homesense, this is one of my favorite shops to be able to have a browse around, it has so many little gems, I especially love the seasonal items. As you have already seen from my Halloween home ware post!




This item also fell into my basket in Homesense, it is a cute little tealight holder. It is perfect for Spring.  A girl can never have too many candles!!!




I had this wreath from last year, again from Homesense, I did see plenty of similar designs in there again this year.




Here is another item that I couldn't leave behind in Homesense "Hoppy Easter" I mean what isn't to like about this! It looks lovely on my fireplace and even lights up!




This is currently how my fireplace is looking this is generally what I change out seasonally, just so it stops me going to crazy around the whole house! I also have a string of Easter egg shaped lights across the top of the mantel. These I found on Ali Express for a really good price!




I found this bunting on Ali express it was so cheap so I wasn't expecting a great deal from it but I have to say that I am actually very impressed it seems well made and it is so cute! It looks lovely along my fireplace/





Here is the current center piece on my dining table with some little chicks and plastic eggs that were from an Easter egg hunt last year, and of course not forgetting the cream eggs! Well it wouldn't be Easter without some chocolate!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment