Saturday 3 March 2018

Evening Makeup Look












I have been having a play around with some of my make up to create this evening look, which is something that I really need to make more time to do! I did have a reason to get dolled up though, going out for a few birthday cocktails seemed a good enough reason.

I have been using my Revlon Colour Stay foundation which has been a favorite of mien for a long time. I have been setting my makeup with some setting powder from Pixi, which is a relatively new find but I am loving using it. I have used a palette from Nip + Fab this was actually in my advent calendar this year and I love it! Its just the right shades for me.

I have been sticking with my eyebrow pomade from Makeup Revolution, which again is something that I keep on coming back to. My eye shadow is mostly from the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette which was a Christmas gift and I defiantly love this palette I was expecting good things from this one as I have all of the other Naked palettes and I really do love them all. I had a go at a cut crease look which is something that I do want to keep practicing for sure. I added a little bit of glitter on the top using Mac's reflects gold which is such a lovely colour.

Finally my lip colour is from Phase Zeros new range this is a liquid lipstick, it goes on really well and did stay put pretty much for most of my cocktails!

Em x  






























No comments:

Post a Comment