Saturday 10 March 2018

Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eye shadow Palette




I have finally been able to get my hands on this beautiful palette from Fenty Beauty! This is the first thing that I have tried from the collection and I have to say that I am impressed!




The packaging is beautiful even the outer box is gorgeous it is a lovely purple colour with an iridescent sheen to it, such a shame to throw this away, it currently looks lovely on top of my vanity table.


The packaging of the palette itself is very colorful to say the least and it is a study plastic with a decent sized mirror on the inside which is always a bonus for me especially if i'll be taking it traveling with me!


Now for the actual shadows themselves, they are definitely very vibrant and have a lovely shimmer to them. I have read some reviews that that have too much glitter and not enough pigment but I have not found this to be the case. They are all very pigmented and leave just enough shimmer for a lovely evening look. I probably would not reach for this palette for a more subtle or daytime look but that is definitely not what this palettes is aimed at! They are nice and blendable and they stayed put all evening.

Overall I am very impressed with this palette I hope that it will encourage me to be a bit braver with my choice of colours when it comes to eye shadow, as I do have a bit of staying safe and nutural

I am looking forward to trying more from the range for sure!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment