Saturday 7 April 2018

Cluster Eyelash Extensions


I have heard mixed reviews about cluster eyelashes, so I have been meaning to have a go myself. I have stuck with the Ardell glue as this is one of the brands that I prefer for strip lashes. I have tried the Ardell cluster lashes before and have been impressed. I actually found these lashes on Ali Express and for price I have been very impressed! The brand is Nesura. They have various styles and lengths available.




I am not quite brave enough to purchase the glue from there I would rather stick to a brand that I know. But I am more than happy with the lashes themselves. I live that I can customise the look as they are individual. They definitely take longer to apply but I actually find the process a lot easier and there are no bands that keep popping up, which seems to be the problem I have with strip lashes. These are a mix of 8 - 10 cm lashes, starting with the shortest at the inner corner and working out.


This was the glue that I used it seems to do the job and doesn't irritate my eyes at all




Here are the lashes that I used. I had a look around trying to fins some without a knot at the base as this was causing me a problem when I was trying to attach them in the past. I think that it makes it really noticeable without eyeliner. 



I have actually ordered some more but they are smaller clumps they have 6 strands per piece rather than the 10 on these I am hoping that this will give me a more natural look and mean that they are more flexible as to where I apply them along the lash line.

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment