Saturday 28 October 2017

St. Moriz Advanced Pro Formula Fast Response Tanning Mist Review



I have been a fan of St Moriz fake tan for a while now, I have always used the mousse, So I was excited to try something different from the brand




From their website:

The New St. Moriz Advanced Pro Formula collection brings you the most advanced range yet. Salon quality formulations, with advanced ingredients and proven results, it will revolutionise and lock down your perfect tan. Get ready to transform your tanning experience!
Ideal for those who like a quick fix tan, the St. Moriz Advanced Pro Fast Response tanning Mist allows you to control your shade. Achieve a light glow in 1 hour, a medium tan in 2 hours and a dark tan in 3 hours. For those who like a deeper tan, leave on for longer.

From looking at the packaging I was impressed, it looked really sturdy and I liked the shape of the spray nozzle, I thought that this would help create less mess.

I have tried this product a few times and though I am impressed with the end result, as I have been with the mousse version on this product. I found it to be so hard to apply. It doesn't dispense in the find spray that I was expecting, its a thicker line of products that then requires quite a lot of blending in with a mit. I found it particularly difficult to spray onto harder to reach places, so ended up just spraying it onto the mitt and applying it that way.

I washed off the top layer after sleeping in it over night, which is what I would usually do. I was impressed with the end result, it gave me a lovely even colour that lasted well. if I had a choice I find the mousse just easier to apply.

You can find there range HERE at Boots, they are currently on 3 for 2 as well!

Which formulation do you find works best for you?

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment