Saturday 4 November 2017

Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic Challenge



This Delivery was something a little different from Pixi, It included some of my favorite items of theirs, the Glow Tonic. There was another bottle of this amazing liquid, which was much needed as mine was running low! Plus there was some of their pre-soaked pads which are great for on the go!

This package also included a cute t- shirt from the brand, which I thought was a really nice touch.

I have shared my thoughts on this product before, I have found that the toner works to exfoliate and even out skin tone. Since using this product, my skin has a more even look and feel. Not to mention that the Pixi glow is real – my skin has definitely gotten a glow since introducing the Glow Tonic into my daily routine.

The pads are also a great addition as they make the product even more convenient to use!

You can find there products in their Glow Tonic range HERE

Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment