Saturday 14 October 2017

Sleek Makeup





I have been trying out some new makeup this week from a brand that I have not used a great deal in the past. These products are all from Sleek Makeup, and they sent me some lovely items to try out!




The first product is the Face Contour Kit, this is priced at £7, and I think that is a really reasonable price for a duo pallette.

This is what Sleek say about the compact:
Face Contour Kit is one of our most iconic products at Sleek MakeUP.

A duo compact with a contour powder perfect for contouring cheekbones and a shimmer highlighter perfect for illuminating your face giving you that perfect flawless finish.Face Contour Kit in Medium is ideal for medium skin tones.

I found it to be really lovely to use, it is very blendable, the product itself is not to pigmented, but I do actually prefer that with bronzer, its a lot less scary to apply and more buildable.




They also sent me 2 of their Life Proof Foundations in 2 different shades. This is currently on offer on their website for £7, which again I think is really good price for a foundation

This is what Sleek say about the foundation:

Lifeproof your look with this foundation that goes the distance. Soft-focus powders create a blurring effect and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines. The oil-free formula can help skin look even and shine-free, whilst imperfections are concealed.

Sweat-proof
Oil-free
Medium to full buildable coverage 

It is definaly not a full coverage foundation and gave me a more dewy finish that what I would normally go for, I liked how it was really easy to blend out. I think that this foundation would be good for me on a good skin day. Overall it is a good foundation 




The next product is a beautiful eye shadow palette, this is the I Define Diamond Decade palette, priced at £8.99

This is what Sleek say about the palette:

Diamond Decade

Explore the far side of the moon. Midnight tones of deep blue and cosmic purples are contrasted with silver stars. Surreal hues take on an iridescent glow with an out of this world shimmer. This limited edition palette features 12 highly-pigmented, mineral based eye colours in glistening shades from shining icicle to soft charcoal, silver ore and pink opal.

There really is a stunning array of colours, I really am a fan of a smokey eye and these black and grey tones are great for that, I really like the pink tones to I think these create a really warm look. Something that I am really loving at the moment, as I reviewed previously with the Makeup Revolution palette 

The shadows themselves are a really nice formula, they have a little bit of fallout especially with the shimmery shades, but with a primer these lasted no problem, they are also nice buildable shades, perfect for creating a smokey look.




They sent one of their Lip VIP Lipsticks in the shade Dream Decade, this is priced at £5.50

This is what Sleek say about the Lipstick:

Give your lips VERY IMPORTANT POUT status! This semi-matte lipstick provides an intensely pigmented, velvety finish.

Full-coverage colour with staying power
Creamy formula glides on smoothly and evenly
Includes Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Coconut oil to moisturise and nourish lips

I really liked the formula of this lipstick, its fairly matte, which gives is great staying power, but it is still really moisturising on the lips.

I was not a fan of the colour to be honest, it just was not the shade for me, it was definitely more a summer shade




The final item is this matte liquid lipstick in the shade Old Hollywood, this is priced at £4.99

This is what Sleek say about the Lipstick:

Matte Me is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application, with no need for a second coat.

Old Hollywood is an oxblood red that looks stunning when teamed with gold shades from Vintage Romance i-Divine Palette.

The light as air texture provides you with comfortable wear for hours, that doesn’t cake, flake or dry out, ensuring long lasting colour all day.

I have to say I love this product, I am becoming for of a fan of liquid lipsticks. This one is lovely. It is a great formula that is really long lasting. I have also been wanting to wear darker shades for the autumn and this is perfect

You can find Sleek Makeup HERE

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment