Saturday 21 October 2017

Bilou Skincare

I was kindly sent over some of Bilou's range to sample out, this is a range of skincare from Germany, that is now available in the UK, and is stocked in Superdrug stores.


The Bilou range has been designed and developed by German Beauty Blogger Bibi’s Beauty Palace. All of the range is 100% Vegan and the formula is super creamy and nourishing.



These are the selection of shower foams, they all smell amazing and the packaging is really cute!

Both the shower and moisturising cream have a mousse-foam texture, great for lathering up in the shower. (plus perfect for shaving your legs) The consistency is similar to that of the Imperial Leather shower foams.


The Cream Foams, were something different for me as I had never tried a foam moisturiser before, but I was really impressed. The body cream mousse makes moisturising really easy. I’ve found that my skin still feels hydrated at the end of the day and is left with a gorgeous scent which lasts really well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky.


The body sprays come in equally pretty packaging, I was sent two of the scents one been Coco Cocktail and the other Fizzy Berry. They are both lovely sweet fragrances that last a really long time for a body spray.

You can find these over at Superdrug HERE

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment