Saturday 4 March 2017

Lip Monthly

This is my review of the Lip Monthy subscription box. You can get this for £13.59 it ships from the US. It contains 4 full sized products.

You can find their products and purchase the subscription box from here: https://lipmonthly.com/



Model Co Lipstick in the shade Truffle - £13.63
This is a really lovely pinky nude colour, it is a glossy finish which is really hydrating. I love the packaging of this product, it is really sleek, I prefer the thinner lipsticks, I find them easier to hold.

Sugar Crayon in the shade Poison Ivy - £13.73
I would class this as a matte shade, it is really pigmented and as this is quite a dark shade a little goes a long way!

Cosmoholic Gloss in the shade Mysterious Mocha - £10.02
This is a liquid lipstick, but it is a lot more moisturising than some that I have used in the past. It also has a mirror on the side of the bottle which I thought was a really nice touch.

Cargo Eye shadow in the shade St Tropez - £12.83
This is a natural beige shade, it is slightly shimmery, I found it to be really blendable and had a good colour pay off. This is the sort of neutral shade that I would tend to go for, so i'm sure I will be getting plenty of use out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment