Saturday 18 March 2017

USN Supplements Review


Something a little different on my blog today, I have some items from USN to try. I am always trying to be a little healthier, sometimes I am more successful than others! 

So I thought I would give these a go. I have never really got on with protein powders that well, I have never liked the constancy, I'm not a fan of milkshakes in general. (which I know is strange!) But as far as shakes go they were nice, they mixed well and they do taste nice. They worked well for me after the gym. I think I prefer the diet range for me personally as I am not trying to bulk up. My better half did enjoy the whey protein samples though!

I have been quite good lately at keeping up with going to the gym. I am better if I go straight from work, if I go home first its game over and it wont be happening. So I do love protein bars this is something that I do use a lot, I have been loving the Quest bars these are normally the ones that I would go for, but these bars were just as nice, again I think the diet whey bar is more suited to me. They were not as hard going as a lot a bars are out there it was enjoyable.

The energy drink was a also lovely, a great pick me up before the gym, again I'm about convenience going straight to the gym from work this bottle is really handy for when you need that little boost!


Hopefully I can keep this motivation going!

Em x  

No comments:

Post a Comment