Saturday 11 March 2017

The Body Shop Haul

I paid a visit to The Body Shop's website recently, as I mostly was after some bath products, these were the items that I came away with:


Raspberry Body Scrub-Gelee
The first been the Raspberry Body Scrub-Gelee, this was the main reason that I actually went looking on their website, I wanted some more scrubs, mostly for getting rid of stubborn fake tan, and prepping for a new tan. This is great for that it is a rough enough texture to get rid of the tan and preps the skin for a better application for the next tan. The smell is a amazing it is so sweet.




Raspberry Shower GelNext up I chose a couple of shower gels the fist been the Raspberry Shower Gel, this has the same great scent as the scrub which I love, it builds a nice lather and it gentle on my skin

Vineyard Peach Shower GelThis is from the same range of shower gels the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel is equally as lovely and I love the fresh peachy scent.

Spiced Apple Foaming BathI had some of this Spiced Apple Foaming Bath for Christmas and I loved the smell. It really foams up nicely in the bath to. I couldn't resist stocking up on another bottle especially as it was in the sale.

English Dawn Gardenia Fragrance MistI thought I would try this English Dawn Gardenia Fragrance Mist as sometimes I don't wear perfume and some body mists are a good alternative. this does last surprisingly well and has a fresh floral scent.

Honeymania™ Bubble Bath MeltI was curious as to what this product was the Honeymania™ Bubble Bath Melt, seems to be a thicker bubble bath? It is a really lovely product that smells lovely. It is a sweet honey scent and again bubbles up nicely

Honeymania™ Hand CreamI wanted a smaller hand cream that I could keep on my desk at work so I grabbed the Honeymania Hand Cream. It is a nice constancy. It does take a while to absorb into the skin, but does leave my hands feeling hydrated.  

Almond Nail And Cuticle Oil
The final item is the Almond Nail And Cuticle Oil, I picked this up as I do do my gel manicures a lot but I never pay attention to my cuticles which I know is bad for the skin. So i thought I would give this a go. it seems to dot he job. the application is really easy due to the design of the pen.





Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment