Saturday 25 March 2017

Sexy Hair Products


Sexy Hair were kind enough to send me some of their products to try out, I have always heard good things about Sexy Hair so was looking forward to trying them out.

My hair is very thick and wavy it is currently waist length, so it takes some managing! I don't wash my hair to often, mainly as I can'r bring my self to even think about the epic task of drying my hair. I am always looking for products that are going to improve the condition of my hair without making it look greasy with too much product. I nearly always blow dry my hair, and then generally straighten it or loosely curl it. Either way there is always heat involved so I need something that will take good care of my hair.

I have been using the Leave In Conditioner for a while know I have been applying it to towel dried hair then gently brushing it though before blow drying it. It has been leaving my hair feeling so soft and a lot more manageable, as it can be prone to frizz. It doesn't weigh my hair down either which I like. The smell of it I really like it does last a long time but at the same time isn't too overpowering. I also thought that this was a decent sized bottle, even with my amount of hair I can see this lasting me a while.

I have been using the L'oreal Elnett hairspray for the longest time that has definitely been my favorite, but I think this one is a strong contender. It smells really nice and does have a decent hold. I recently tried this after curling my hair before a night out and it did last as well as the L'oreal Elnett hairspray. The only thing that I will say is that when it is first applied it can feel a little sticky, which did worry me a bit, as I had spent such a long time curling all of my hair. But it seemed to be fine once it had dried and it gave a decent amount of hold

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment