Monday 2 February 2015

Outfit of the day!!

It was another cold day again to... There's a surprise. Today I was running errands, going out to lunch and to a 4 year olds birthday party so needed something warm and comfortable 

 
My boots were from misguided I had these around Christians time. They are actually really comfortable. They do come up big but this is actually a good thing for me as it means I can layer up the socks!! My wet look leggings are from Dorothy Perkins I have had these for a while but it's not something that I tend to wear alot but I think it breaks it up with the over the knee boots. By jumper I found in Primark and I love it. It's such a nice fit and th material is really soft.

I curled my hair using my ghd v staighteners. This is actually 2nd day hair it was curly the eve before so just had to touch it up this morning. I think it actually holds better 2nd day it's not so slippy

Hope you all had a lovely weekend


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment