Friday 16 January 2015

Everyday eye-makeup

Most mornings when I am getting ready for work I end up with a lot less time to do what I planned to do the night before mostly due to that snooze button!

I have to find a quick way to do my makeup in the morning. I have to admit that most week days my makeup does not change very much!

I have tried so many different foundations but the one that I have seemed to have stayed with for the longest lately is Revlon colourstay. I am currently using number 310. This does seem to last the longest and I do have some dryer patches in my face from time to time as I have some ezcema but this does seem to be one of the better foundations that does not cling to ththe dryer patches.
I have been trying a different eyebrow pencil for the last couple of weeks this a the maybelline brow satin pencil. I have to say I do love the pencil but I have  found that I do not use the power side to it which does seem like it will be a waste but the pencil itself is amazing. As its jot a dog as some out there I find that I can be more precise with it. 
I have used a small amount of eyeshadows from my urban decay naked 3 pallet, then just lined my eyelids with my Maybelline black eyeliner.
I have used Max Factor Mascara which has been my go to mascara for years. I find that I need to wear waterproof mascara especially if I am wearing in contacts not sure if this is because I mess with my eyes more throughout the day. I just find that things can get messy if I eat regular mascara

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment