Thursday 5 February 2015

Long loose waves

I have been trying different ways to achieve loose waves in my hair. I have achieved this look using the Babyliss Pro 38mm curling iron



It was so easy to use and because of the size of rh barrel I could curl a lot of hair in one go, which did make the whole process quick it was all curled in 10 mins which is really quick for me as I have a lot of hair!!

I parted my hair in the centre which is not something that I would usually do but I think it looks better as I can curl the shorter pieces at the front both sides away from he face. I do have a slight side fringe cut in but this was hidden with this style

I set the style with my Elnett hairspray which is my favourite and works best for me of all the ones I have tried and there have been a few 😃

I do like this style it didn't last as long as I would have liked it lasts a lot longer if I use a smaller barrel but this does then achieve smaller curls. These were vet loose waves by the end of the day.


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment