Monday 16 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Matt Palette

I happen to fall into superdrug the weekend and again saw the Makeup Revolution stand. I have one of these already that is an amazing dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette but this time the Matt palette caught my eye!

  
I gave it ago this morning and I have to say again for the price of £4 I think it's amazing. I still love my urban decay pallets but I think for everyday wear this is amazing! Especially as these are matts. I don't like wearing shimmery eyeshadow while I'm at work this is something I reserve for a more night time look


As with the other Makeup Revolution palette the only thing I do not like is the sponge applicator, I have never been a fan of these things but using one of my brushes this worked brilliantly.

The case itself does not look anywhere near as nice as the Urban Decay palette and there is also no mirror on the inside but for the price I think that is not an issue 

As for the product itself it is really good there is plenty of pigment and they are not too talcy as I would call it 😃 as some of th cheaper eyeshadows I have tested. You may need slighty more than the Urban Decay alternative but again there is more product in this palette and considering the price I can't see this been an issue!

There wasn't a lot of fallout from this product. I always like to do my foundation first so any eyeshadow that drops under my eye and has to be wiped off normally takes by concealer and foundation with it which needs touch ups bit this was ok. That been said it is a Matt palette so it's not like there will be shimmer that will fall onto my face

Overall I love this product as a everyday eyeshadow from the little time I have been using it will keep using it for sure!

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment