Monday 23 February 2015

Today's Makeup

Defiantly had a different day out today. I went to Monkey world! Somewhere I have been meaning to go for a long time! Finally convinced my fiancĂ© to take me! 
As to what to wear as it was extremely cold waking around the park all day!


Look at this little guy! I could easily fill this blog post with so many cute monkeys!

Hair was not much of an issue as I managed to get away with wearing a Beenie hat. My makeup I kept simple with my revlon colour stay and my urban decay naked 3 palette. I filled in my brows with the Maybelline brow satin then set my makeup with maybelline stay Matt powder


Not sure this not so little guy was impressed me wanting a photo!!

I wore my black calf length boots these are flat whic is unusual for me been short lol but I knew I would be on feet and it was worth it. I just have some black leggings from new looks and a floral blouse with a Peter Pan collar not that it can been seen in these pics. My coat is from brave soul and is actually quite warm

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment