Saturday 5 May 2018

Pixi Beauty Line and Lash Love





This box contained Pixi’s Black Lacquer Lash Primer, Large Lash Mascara, Lash Line Ink, Eye Define Waterline, Eye Bright Liner, and four colors of the Endless Silky Eye 




There is a  Eye Bright Liner, which is a nude shade that helps brighten your eyes when used on the inner rim. It does a great job of making my eyes look bigger. I found this a little more subtle than A white that I have used in the past to create the same effect.

The Lash Line Ink is probably my favorite product, I do like to do a small flick on the outer corner of my eye, and I have always preferred to do that with a felt liner. I just find it a lot easier as there is more control. This too had great staying power and no smudging.


I was curious about the Black Lacquer Lash Primer, as I’ve never tried a primer for my eyelashes before. The only ones I have used, which was years ago think this was a Maybelline one? That had a white end and then a black coat that went over the top. Have to say I never really got the hang of that! The brush is really unusual, and was designed to define and volumise.  It’s kind of like a brush/comb that does a great job of getting each lash and helping to separate.  The primer actually looks pretty decent on its own, even without mascara.




I have tried this on my eyelid as an eyeliner and also on my lower lid, The color has great pigment payoff, and glides really well and no smudging. I love the fact that these are both retractable, so no need for a sharpener, so great for the handbag!




I also received the Endless Silky Eye Pen in Velvet Violet, Black Blue, Matte Mulberry, and Rose Glow. These glide on really easily I would compare them to the Urban Decay liners, but they’re much more affordable.  They’re also long-lasting, and I didn’t notice any smudging. Which is good for me as I always seem to smudge my eye makeup especially when I am wearing my contact lenses.



No comments:

Post a Comment