Saturday 28 April 2018

Scent & Co Review




I have been trying out Scent & Co this week, this is a fragrance subscription service that allows you to try out a different fragrance each month, this is a great way to try out new scents and see which ones work best for you. Without having to buy a full sized bottle




The packaging is great it comes in a sleek looking tube that is perfect for putting in your handbag





Including this little velvet pouch which keeps the bottle protected




Each month you can replace the bottle which easily fits in side. You can see which fragrance you have in there by looking at the side of the bottle. i went for Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille for my first fragrance choice. I have liked the smell of Tom Fords fragrances although I have never actually got round to purchasing one. This was a great way for me to try it out.




I do like the fragrance it lasts really well. its definitely an unusual scent and not something that I would normally go for. But i do really like it. It has been in my handbag all week and is just great for on the go top ups.

You can find more info from there website HERE, you can also get 15% off your first order with the code INSTA15


Em x



 #scentandco

No comments:

Post a Comment