Saturday 12 May 2018

Freshly Cosmetics....

I have received some products to try from Freshly Cosmetics, which I was extremely excited to try out!


Freshly Cosmetics, is hugely popular in Spain, where it originates from, and it is now available in the UK





The first item is the Multi-Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer:
What it says on their website:


Facial moisturiser with concentrated antixodiants like lingonberry, astaxanthin and anti-stress extract of Mexican agastache. The Multi-Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer incorporates the latest natural technology in moisturising and skin stress reduction. Composed by a powerful extract of xerophytic plants and vegan hyaluronic acid, this facial cream increases by 115% skin hydration. Applying innovative approach: Mexican Agastache plant is introduced to reduce redness and inflammation related to psychological stress. You will love its texture, its application and its effectiveness!

Key points:


1. Prevents and repairs skin ageing thanks to the high concentration of polyphenols from lingonberry.

2. 24-hour moisturizer. The complex of vegan hyaluronic acid and xerophytic plants increases skin hydration by 115%.

3. Reduces skin redness caused by psychological stress with Mexican Agastache.


50 ml | Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins | Suitable for all skin types


What I thought:


I found this to be a really light moisturiser, which I prefer. I hate feeling greasy especially in these summer months. It also does not have an overpowering scent which I like its light and fresh. It does leave my skin feeling really hydrated. A bonus is the pump, I love any product that has a pump!


***

The next items are the Haircare Detox Plan:
What it says on their website:


 This is the essential plan for a hair full of health. It includes the Detox Antifrizz Conditioner and the Detox Refreshing Shampoo that completely detoxifies hair from silicones and sulphates. Together they create synergies in each of the stages of hair growth, improving the health of the hair follicle and preserving fibre as it grows. The shampoo provides a gentle wash with refreshing ingredients that reduce itching and irritation like natural menthol. The conditioner incorporates a natural polar rose matrix technology that combats frizz and protects the fibre from external agents. It’s time to show off your healthy mane!


The keys:

1. Completely eliminates the dependence of silicones and sulphates making the hair last longer clean.

2. Improves the structure and health of the hair with repairing agents and antioxidants like rooibos tea, organic coconut oil and horse chestnut.

3. Blocks moisture, fights frizz and enhances brightness thanks to the complex of polar rose and apple cider vinegar.


What I thought:


I have really thick waist length hair which I have mentioned in previous blog posts so I definitely need something that will tame my hair which can be really prone to friz!  I actually used this after a swim, as I thought that this would put it to the test, as my hair feels at its most dry after the chlorine! I loved both these products, they really left my hair feeling clean and smooth without weighing it down!


You can currently find their products Here, there is a UK version of the site available very soon. This is one that I will be keeping an eye out for!



Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment