Saturday 26 May 2018

Missguided £3 Glitch Try On Haul

So for once I actually managed to be online when I saw there was a pricing glitch, this was for Missguided. I saw on social media that there a lot of item on their website were listed as £3, so naturally I had to take a look, not really expecting much, normally I can not find anything that I like or they are out of my size if I manage to catch a deal like this. This time however I was rather lucky! 

Here I will show you some of the dresses that I managed to get. I was very impressed I have always loved Missguided and these for £3 each was definitely a bargain. I also have a delivery pass with them so they arrived very quickly...and for free!




The first dress is probably not very summer appropriate been long sleeved and a rather thick velvet fabric, It is however a lovely flattering fit, I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of this in the cooler months .




Next is this lovely lace skater style dress. I love this style I think it is the perfect wedding guest outfit (Handy as I have a few coming up over the next few months) The only thing I will say is that I think that this come up a  little bit big on me, it seems bigger than their usual sizing. There is however adjustable straps, which for people like me with a smaller chest its a good thing!





Here is a lovely LBD, it was described as denim and it definitely a thicker fabric which I do think is lovely it feels great quality. It also has a chunky metal zip on the back! Can we just take a moment to appreciate that! I hate that some lovely dresses are ruined by a cheap plastic zip that always manages to get stuck! Nothing worse when you are tying to get out your dress after a night out. This zip glides like a dream! The only critisizm if any, ( as I do really love this dress) is the lace on the side kind of sticks out, I'm sure a good iron can sort that out though!




This is a lovely little grey summer dress, I tend to gravitate towards grey! Its nice and thin a great day dress. Its also a great lengh on me, this style sometimes is too long, this is a perfect length. This one howeber is a little snug I would have probably sized up if I had the choice again, as I would probably wear this as a more casual dress and a girl likes to be comfy!





Last but not least is this lovely lace dress, there is so much detail on here, I believe this should have been the most expensive of them all and its clear to see why. It fits great and is very flattering. Again it feels great quality, back to the plastic zips i'm afraid bit it does move pretty smoothly. The tassel detailing is just beautiful and really makes it looks different from other back dresses that I currently own.

Definitely keep you eye out for a deal like this again, I'm not sure whether it was intentional to clear old stick or was genuinely a glitch either way I'm one happy girly, Hope you managed to grab some bargains to! 

You can find these and more dresses here


Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment