Saturday 21 April 2018

Summer Primark Haul 2018




I had not been into Primark for ages, I feel that I had exhausted it throughout autumn as that is the time of year I always seem to find lovely items in there. I was eager to have a look at some of there summer items though.

Summer has been rather slow to actually make an appearance here in the UK, but we do seem to be slowly getting there. I brought most of these items with my trip to Gran Canaria in the summer in mind. Hopefully I can also get some wear out of these with our British summer!



This first dress has to be my favorite, I had seen it on a few YouTube hauls, typically I struggle to fine items that I have seen online in my local Primark, but this time I fell lucky. This dress is such a flatting fit, it is slightly too long for me I may need to get it hemmed or I can only wear it with heels or wedges, but I'm only 5ft 1in. Other than that it is a lovely fit. I really like the buttons down the front and the split at the bottom there is also a tie at the waist to cinch it in a bit. The only thing I would say is that it is a little on the sheer side so one for nude underwear! 





The next item is this body suit, which is something that I normally wouldn't go for as they are normally too long in the body but I took a chance on this one and it fits lovely, I love the red which again is something that I would not normally go for but I really like. The shorts are a simple wrap around design it black, I thought these would easily go with s many outfits and for £4 I thought were perfect. The espadrilles were from Primark last year, I got a fair but of use out of these in the summer and they are still going.




Next up is this white denim A line skirt which is such a flattering fit and a perfect length for me. I actually don't own a white denim skirt so I thought I would get plenty of wear from it, and for £9 I thought it was a bargain, It would have been so much more in other high street shops. It has a raw hem which I think adds something, but can still be dressed up or as part of a more casual outfit. The t-shirt is also from Primark from a few years ago, I still really like it though.





Final summery item that I picked up was these pinstripe shorts, I thought that they could be dressed up a little more than the other shorts, they have an elastic waist at the back and a tie at the front so they are really comfy, I sized up on these as I do nt like them to be tight on my thigh I think they are more flattering as a looser fit and I can cinch these back in at the waist to. 

We just need summer to make an appearance now!

Em  x

No comments:

Post a Comment