Saturday 6 January 2018

Pixi By Petra Key to Glowing Skin

Hi its good to be back after a lovely break! I had a great Christmas spending quality time with loved ones, it has definitely flew by! I'm looking forward to plenty of exciting times that 2018 will bring!

I wanted to take a look at one of the packages that I received over the holidays, this gorgeous package from Pixi


It has the cutest little padlock to get into it which I thought was a lovely touch!



One the one side there are two of their skincare products. The Rose Cavier Essence, which is an amazing hydrating serum 

• Encapsulated flower oils suspended in this weightless serum-essence melt onto the skin delivering fresh botanicals to hydrate and restore skin’s brightness for optimum radiance
• Formulated with antioxidant rich natural oils, this formula will soften, refine and tone
• For all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

The 2nd been thei Rose Flash Balm this is great as a moisturiser but it can also be used as a face mask. It left my skin feeling so soft!

• This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash
• This 3-in-1,oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturizes and brightens and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application
• For all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free




Finally and I think my favorite items in this package are these fabulous liquid lipsticks, they included all 5 shades in this box so I was incredibly thankful. I have been wearing liquid lipsticks more and more as I love the longevity of the wear and I am getting braver when it comes to my colour choices!

These colours are perfect for me they are all ones that I would comfortably wear as I do tend to lean towards the more pinky nude shades!

• Extremely longwearing & comfortable, infused with rosehip oil
• Quickly sets to a matte veil while leaving lips hydrated
• Colours are universally flattering and wearable
• Colour applies smoothly and uniformly in a single stroke
• Unique Pixi Petal applicator provides even and precise application
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

Hope you all had a lovely festive holiday to!

Em x







No comments:

Post a Comment