Saturday 20 January 2018

Pixi By Petra Glow Tonic


I received yet another beautiful package from Pixi, they really have an amazing PR team! This was packaged beautifully, in side was my own personalised bottle of their famous Glow Tonic! 


The packaging itself is so pretty it came apart with this little ribbon on the top to reveal a huge bottle of Glow Tonic. Even with my name on it which defiantly made it that little bit more special. 

This has to be the biggest size I have seen in this product, which is great as I really do use this pretty much daily at the moment it has really come part of my routine. This size also comes with a handy pump which will make it even easier to use. As it can be pumped straight into my cotton pads. I always love a product that comes with a pump it makes it that much easier to use and I think keeps the bottle cleaner to!!


I have already said it previous posts before how much I am in love with this product. You can see a full review on my blog. But this really does make such a difference to you skin it leaves it feeling so soft!

You can find this and more great products from Pixi here


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment