Saturday 27 January 2018

Personalised Gifts Shop

I heard about this great website The Personalised Gift Shop, which I thought was great for those unusual gift ideas, I think that they are that little bit more special when they are personalised! They make me feel like more thought went into that present making it just for you.

They really do have some unique gifts suitable for many different occasions from Birthdays to Weddings and everything in between. I especially loved the fashion and accessories section for me personally, these really suited me. I particularly liked this mirror that you can have engraved with your initial. I thought that this looked really classic and a lovely edition to your makeup bag.






At the moment there is a lovely selection of gifts that would make perfect gifts for Valentines Day, which is creeping up on us faster than I would like! I don't know where January is going! There is also 20 % off your first order if you use the code 1ST-TIME


You can also follow them on Instagram : personalisedgiftsshopuk

Also on Facebook: personalisedgiftsshop

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment