Saturday 13 January 2018

Mai Couture Blotting Paper Review

I have been sent over some blotting paper, which is something that I used to carry around with me pretty much all the time, I'm not actually sure why I stopped, its the perfect thing to keep in your hand bag to keep your face looking fresh! These papers from Mai Couture are certainly a lot fancier than anything that I have tried in the past!



They sent me a selection of their products to try, some where what I would describe as skincare there was the Rose Hip Oil Blotting Paper and Skincare Blotting Paper Vitamins C & E, these are blotting papers that are infused with rose hip oil and the second with added Vitamins C and E all of which are great for your skin!

They also sent a Bamboo Charcoal Blotting Paper, which to is great for blemish prone skin

The next few blotting papers are makeup ones, the conveniently contains makeup actually on the paper itself, which I found to be really handy! The first 2 are blush papers: Blush Blotting Paper shade Montecito and Shade Sunset BLVD these leave a lovely flushed look to your face.

Next there was a Foundation Blotting Paper Shade Golden Glow and a Highlighter Blotting Paper Shade Crystal Cove these were also great for little on the go touch ups or added that little glow when needed!

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment