Saturday 25 November 2017

Pixi By Petra Your Lips But Better


 I have been sent some lovely lip products from Pixi By Petra. I have only tried a couple of lipsticks from this brand before. I have to say that I have found them to be really good quality.

This collection contained 3 lipsticks that are in lovely wearable shades for me, and are perfect for this time of year. I like the formula they are not a matte lipstick are kind of a creamy formula, they are not glossy either, they are kind of an in between which I actually really like, as they are not as drying as a matte, and they are really comfortable to wear.

The other 3 are lip balms, these for me are perfect for this time of year, they do give you a bit of colour but not too much. They are really moisturising which is defiantly needed with this colder weather!

The packaging is really nice they have the typical green packaging from Pixi which I really like its definitely their colour 


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment