Saturday 18 November 2017

Mary Kay Cosmetics




I have been sent some products from Mary Kay Cosmetics to try out this week, this is a brand that I have not heard of before, but I was excited to try them once I had a look into it.

They very kindly sent me 3 items: The first been a body lotion, a lipstick and a moisturising gel

From their website:


TimeWise Body™ Smooth-Action™ Cellulite Gel Cream
177ml


Price £30.00

A cellulite solution so effective, nine out of 10 women liked what they saw in the mirror.*

After two weeks, nine out of 10 women said their skin felt smoother.
After three weeks, this product was clinically shown to improve the appearance of cellulite and skin firmness.
After nine weeks, 87% of women said it dramatically reduced the look of cellulite.



This was a lovely feeling moisturiser, I tried it on my legs. It did make them feel really smooth and supple. It was a bit sticky for a while but did absorb fairly quickly. It also has a lovely scent. I always prefer moisturisers 




Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick
3.3 g



Wild About Pink (Satin)
  
Dangerously smooth and delightfully tempting, this lip-loving lipstick provides colour-infused luxury for your lips in 17 head-turning shades.

Buttery-smooth-feeling formula melts onto lips, instantly drenching them in moisture and locking it in.
Infused with advanced skin care ingredients, the formula smooths fine lines and helps lips look fuller.
Just a push of the clear, click-button top releases pure, radiant colour from its ultrastylish case.

First of all I love the packaging of this lipstick its so cool, it took me a while to figure it out to be honest, you push it from the bottom then the lipstick slides out, Its really neat packaging. As for the colour its lovely just not quite to my taste it is a little bright for me. The formula however is lovely its not drying on the lips but still stays put really well.



Botanical Effects® Moisturizing Gel
85 g


Price £18.00

This lightweight, quick-absorbing gel provides optimal moisturization to any skin type, leaving it looking healthy.

Contains antioxidant-packed dragon fruit extract to help fight skin-damaging free radicals.
Also features aloe extract for an added boost of antioxidants.
Lightweight formula does not feel greasy nor does it leave a residue, yet it moisturizes for 12 hours.
Skin feels soft, smooth and fresh without any dry feeling.
Oil-free and won’t clog pores.

This moisturizing gel does not feel greasy and yet it moisturizes my skin for 12 hours. I love how it makes my skin feels soft, smooth and fresh without any dry feeling. 






You can find Mary Kay's products HERE



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment