Saturday 6 May 2017

Pixi Glow Getters


I received some more items from the lovely people at Pixi, this time it was skincare. I have heard so many good things about the Glow Tonic it seems to be everywhere at the moment so I was excited to receive that to try. There is also the Glow Tonic To Go, which really excited me, as I am lazy when it comes to skincare and nearly always go for the easiest option, so these pre-soaked pads were appealing to me! Finally there was the Glow Mud cleanser. I have used mud masks and cleansers in the past but never something that combined the two, so I was excited to try this.






I love the idea of these pads as I have already said I am all for the easy option but I think these are also great for travelling. I have only used all of these items once so far. I will be trying to make more of an effort with my skincare especially in the evenings.


This is a Glow Tonic – described as an ‘exfoliating facial glow tonic’. It is said to help tone, firm and tighten the skin. Whilst removing dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. It’s suitable for all skin types and is alcohol free. So basically – it’s an exfoliating toner – so it removes dead skin via exfoliating chemicals rather than by scrubby bits.


Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser contains 5% glycolic acid and acts to deeply clean skin and reveal a smoother, softer complexion. It also contains moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and avocado oil!

Pixi’s Glow Mud Cleanser formula is very light. This a smooth cleanser that isn’t grainy so, it is more of a chemical exfoliating formula rather than a physical one. It doesn’t lather up. I personally didn’t feel like it worked great at removing makeup but it is a product that works well as a follow up treatment cleanser of sorts. If you double cleanse, this might be a great secondary cleanser to use or one to use on an already clean face as I didn’t feel like it broke down makeup very well. 

I have to say I didn't notice much of a difference straight away, my face felt clean and almost tight but I do have to regularly use moisturiser as I do have dry skin. However I did notice after a few uses my skin looked a lot smoother and my makeup did seem to have a nicer finish 


Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment