Saturday 22 April 2017

Tweexy Nail Polish Holder Review


I was sent this little gadget from Tweexy a while ago and, I have been using it a few tomes now to paint my nails. I'm not the tidiest when it comes to paiting my nails, it has to be said there is rarely a time  when I don't make some sort of mess. Plus I spend as long cleaning up around my nails as I do painting them, this little gem is brilliant for me I must say.

The little silicone mold fits all finger sizes, comes in a few different colours and it does look cute — like a nail polish-holding Ring Pop! It promises to hold tightly to any polish bottle so that you can focus more on your nail artistry and less on cleaning up a huge mess, I have to say it did the job... No Spills!!

The only thing I will say is getting it onto your second hand is tough. It's easy to slip it on an un-manicured hand, of course. But once you have wet polish on your fingernails, you'll have a rough go of it. Add two freshly-manicured hands into the mix when applying top coat, it is a lot more difficult!



You can purchase one HERE from their UK Amazon page.


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment