Saturday 27 May 2017

Glo White Charcoal Toothpaste




What it says from their site:

White Glo Deep Stain Remover Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste is an advanced extra-strength whitening toothpaste that has been formulated to remove deep stains and discolouration. It is formulated with highly absorbent activated charcoal to trap colour particles and to help penetrate and draw out stubborn stains. The low-abrasion formula with nano-charcoal technology assures it is safe on enamel and protects against cavities.



This toothpaste comes out of the tube in a dark, charcoal colour! It foams up grey, gradually turning white. I love charcoal in my skincare, but it's not working for my teeth. The flavour is very mild but fresh which I actually prefer I don't like a toothpaste that is too strong.

I feel that it did make a bit of a difference to how white my teeth looked. My teeth were not that bad to begin with, although they could be better thanks to by slight coffee addiction! So I so think that this has helped lift some of those stains.

I also occasionally whiten my teeth with the at home whitening strips I don't like to do this to often as I know that it is not good for them. I do find that these at home kits work best if the teeth are clean and smooth before applying the whitening strips so I think that that would be a great use for this toothpaste

I have to say I am not much of a fan of the toothbrush that it comes with, i just find it a little big and too soft for my liking, not that that is an issue that is just my personal preference I mostly use my electric toothbrush

Em x 

No comments:

Post a Comment