Saturday 13 May 2017

Ardell Individual Lashes

I have been interested in individual eyelash extensions for a while, day to day I generally wear mascara and save my false lashes for special occasions, mainly as I do have a hard time applying them and have an issue with them staying in place all evening.


I used the Ardell Lashtight glue in clear with these lashes. I feel that it did the job well, it does dry quickly so you have to work fast to get them into position. It does also dry very hard so I found that it was uncomfortable if applied to near eyelids. I did like the fact that I can wake up with lashes, I know that is lazy but I'm all for those few more minutes in bed in the morning.


It took me about 10 minutes to do both eyes this time. The lashes went on easily, the glue was really good and blended super well with my lashes. They looked more natural and felt comfortable on too. This was my second time using these, I think that I have found the knack of applying them now, for me they need to be close to the eyelid but not touching as this is what made them feel irritating for me. My first set lasted almost 2 weeks which I am happy with, I did need to do a couple of touch ups in that time but generally I was impressed. I used a spoolie brush to brush them out as some mornings if I had slept on them they were pointing in some strange directions. 



I was impressed at how comfortable they felt as some strip lashes I find can feel a bit heavy and irritating. I like how I can apply as many as I like until I have the look I want. I think the more that you have on the heavier they will feel but I was happy with the amount that I have used and the look that it gave. This is only using the medium length lashes. I have ordered some long ones, I would like to give these a try on the outer corners, I will give these a go next time.

I am looking forward to trying the longer ones, I think I will be getting on with these with a little more practice, but so far i'm impressed.

Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment