Saturday 20 May 2017

Love Me Beauty

I have recently found Love Me Beauty, which is  a subscription box, but it is a little different, you get 60 credits each month so spend on items from the collection each month that you want to try.

You can become a member and receive 60 credits for you to hand-pick products from the monthly edit. The subscription is £10 per month plus £3.95 p&p, you can save money if you do a longer subscription e.g. 3 months is £9 per month 6 months is £8.

Each months choice also comes in a lovely makeup bag, which I always find handy, I also love how cute they are!





This month I was sent 4 items:

NUXE

Huile Prodigieuse Gold 10ml

NUXE

Reve de Miel Cleanser 15ml

NUXE

Gentle Exfoliating Gel with Rose Petals 15ml

Manna Kadar Beauty

LipLock Stain in the shade Poppy Pink 1.5g


I love the colour of this lip stain, it does dry matte and stays on extremely well, its not as drying as some other matte lip stains I have tried in the past. I think this is a great summery shade.


I already have the original Nuxe oil which I really love, it as some many uses and the smell is amazing. This version has some shimmer in it which is great for summer. I used this last weekend as I braved a skirt and got my legs out! It did add a lovely shimmer.

The cleanser and the exfoliater from Nuxe are also lovely, they are both a great constancy and have left my skin feeling really fresh! I'm looking forward to trying more from Nuxe's range

You can get yours HERE, I also have a discount code for 20% off your first order just use the code emmajade20

Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment