Saturday 8 April 2017

Swis Clinic Skincare



Lately I seem to have become a little bit obsessed with skincare lately.  I'm love trying new products because I feel so much better when I have clear skin. I think skincare products are my favorite to try. I'm excited to be talking about these products from Swiss Clinic..

This product  basically a facial tool that you can use at home, I love finding products that feel like they belong in a spa but I can easily use them in the comfort of my home, I don't have the time or the funds to regularly make spa trips. So many people talk about this online so I had to give it a go for myself. 

This treatment consists of two products, in combination they stimulate collagen production. I was told years ago that the best way to stop ageing is to prevent it. This helps to reduce skin lines, wrinkle and scars. It's meant to help the skin become tighter and softer as well as reducing enlarged pores. 

At first, when I saw the skin roller it did look a bit scary! But it was actually surprising not that bad. It does take some getting used to and I was slowly building up the courage to use it a little harder. You don't need to apply a lot of pressure to get a good result.

The serum that you apply after has an instant cooling effect it really did feel lovely and fresh on the skin. I would say that the roller made my skin feel hot rather than sore, but the serum felt lovely. It left my skin feeling really nice and hydrated without feeling sticky




I have been using this now for a good couple of months and I have noticed a difference, I never really had really bad skin really but this has definitely has helped with some of my blemishes and pores.

You can find these items HERE

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment