Saturday 15 April 2017

Nood Biotin Supplements



I was excited to received this package in the post, I have used hair skin and nails tablets before, mostly for benefiting my skin and extremely weak nails! I am quite lucky in that I do have thick hair that does grow fairly quickly, though its not always in the best condition! Although this is mostly down to me and the abuse I inflict on my hair, mostly though blow drying and heat styling, luckily I don't use much in the way of colour on my hair... Nothing permanent anyway


I have been using these for a few months now, I would like to say religiously but there have been some days that I have simply forgot, can we take a moment to say that there is a whole years supply in this tub! I think that is amazing, makes them especially good value.

I have noticed that my hair has less fly away hairs if that makes sense, I'm thinking that there is less breakage? Either way I am happy!

The biggest different I have noticed is with my nails, I always used to get acrylic extensions, I know how bad these are for your nails and I have defiantly been suffering the consequences, they used to break so easily. I've not had acrylics on my nails for some time so I think it is a mix of my nails recovering, but I do think that these have helped, as they have improved so much quicker than when I have had a break from the acrylics before 

From the Nood's website:

“Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7) naturally found in nuts, leafy green vegetables and egg yolk. Biotin cannot be produced by the body so it must be sourced from food or supplements to support the maintenance of normal skin & hair.”


You can purchase these from Nood's Amazon store Here

Em x


The following product in this review was gifted to me from NoodVitamins, all views are that of my own




No comments:

Post a Comment