Saturday 1 April 2017

Hempz Haircare


I have been trying out some hair care from, Hempz over the last few weeks, I love trying out new hair care products as I feel that mixing things up with my hair care does seem to make more of a positive difference to my hair.

It's a thick formula you don't need much but you do gotta put in a little work to get a good lather, but it does really leave your hair feeling very clean! Its definitely worth the effort  This plus the separate conditioner makes my hair feel great so far. It makes my natural waves look nice and feel soft even with my color treated hair. It made it more manageable which is something that I always want out of a conditioner especially  

The scent is lovely and fresh and does last a long time

The only criticism I have if any is that the bottle is kinda hard to squeeze every last drop out, but its not the end of the world the shampoo and the conditioner over all are both lovely products 


You can find their products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment